December 28, 2013

Bono's Milo Dinosaur

First treat in MNL


Imediately after landing, mom was able to persuade me into going with her to Megamall as she tries to do some last minute Christmas shopping.

Luckily, being the good company I was to her, she decided to give me a treat from the BONO kiosk right in front on the newly opened Uniqlo store (which I believe was her tactic so that she could try on more pants in Uniqlo lol).


Milo Dinosaur

Whenever I think of Milo Dinosaur, I remember my recent trip to Singapore where my friend Pam introduced me to this amazing drink. I mean it may be something quite simple, but it is definitely something every kid dreams of doing. 

Bono's take on this kid favorite concoction was very much just like the drink; Chocolate Malt Gelato topped with heaping spoonfuls of Milo powder.


I'm a very happy camper!

Miks


Bono Artisanal Gelato
 SM Megamall B
*right in front of Uniqlo*