June 21, 2012

Red velvet rush

Freshly baked red velvet vixen

Whenever I crave for cupcakes, Sonja's still has to be my go-to place for the most amazing cupcakes!
What I like about Sonja's is they're no frills take on cupcakes..no over the top cake toppers, decors, and add-ons. Just really good cupcake (which is good even without frosting), perfectly whipped frosting, and just a very small dusting of sprinkles to add some "glitter".

After a business dinner in Serendra, I immediately ran to Sonja's to grab some Red Velvet Vixen to take home to the family (mom adores this!). Unfortunately, the only red velvet left for me to purchase just came straight out of the oven. Luckily the kind folks of Sonja's were very kind to offer me the cupcake and packed the frosting separate just so that I could take the cupcake home already! 


The best midnight snack to share with the family!



Thanks again to everyone from Sonja's!


Miks


Cupcakes by Sonja
Serendra Piazza
26th Street
Fort Bonifacio
Taguig
Philippines