July 4, 2012

Smore-wich

When boredom strikes!

Hiding under a thick blanket, snuggled on the couch and watching television is my best remedy for any sickness.. Of course things turn around when all the good stations start showing cooking shows, leaving you now choice but to sit their a watch amazing dished being cooked and you drooling over them..

After an awesome, and rather sinful episode of Eat St., I got inspired (more like jealous) by the New York food truck which serves out of this world sandwiches. Thinking I could create my own, I rummaged the kitchen for various goodies... I ended up with the Smore-wich!



Thinly sliced banana slathered with nutella, topped with marshmallows and then grilled to a crisp panini! 

Sweet yet sinful! 
At least it kept me busy for 10 minutes...


Miks