May 11, 2013

Dad's 60th Birthday

With every candle lit, its time to party!



A few snapshots from the wonderful celebration of Dad's 60th birthday..

A joint effort by my mom, my sisters and I together with the wonderful people of The Continental at Palms Country Club; we were able to put together a nice, intimate dinner party for the nearest and dearest people in my dad's life.
 

 
Of course a commemorative family picture!






The Red Velvet Birthday Cake surrounded by a hundred cupcakes

All made by Heidi of Buttercup Bakeshop, the cake captures all the things dad is passionate about. His love for his work with cargo vessels, his blue checkered shirts, and of course Paco!






The wonderful spread put together by the amazing team of the Continental






of course my favorite was the never ending sushi and sashimi!






Making a wish for every candle..
He gets 60 of them!






Happy Birthday Dad!
Always thanking God for giving you as our dad!

Miks