May 17, 2013

Oopen for lunch

 My first meal in Singapore


Was actually starving after I finished unpacking my things in my hotel room. With dinner plans already set, I decide to check out Oopen down at the hotel lobby for a light snack. 






And according to the menu, this was their best selling "something light" snack...
 Oopen's Special Burger





A flavorful burger smothered with cheese and topped with a fried egg and chicken bacon. I really liked how flavorful the burger was. It had a very unique blend of spices that made it taste very nontraditional.  It had a peppery and at the same time curry-ish flavor. I was actually excited for the fried egg but sadly it was too well done (bordering burnt). 

I couldn't stop eating the fried though which was paired with a Singaporean sweet and chili sauce that was simply addicting!


Luckily I still have a few hours to digest this burger before dinner...


and this my SingaporeAdventure2013 officially begins!

Miks


Oopen
Lobby
Ibis Hotel Novena
6 Irrawady Road 
Singapore