August 17, 2012

Whistlestop

After-Party

After attending my Raisa's second birthday bash which was hosted by Fiamma, my highschool friends and I decided to call it a night and have a little "after-party" of our own before heading home. Luckily, Whistlestop was conveniently located right next door!

photo above: Boneless Buffalo Chicken
My new post-party favorite!

Boneless is very convenient for the "happy" partier since not much effort is needed to enjoy this haha!
but kidding aside, the chicken was very well marinated and had the right amount of zing to wake up the senses! A better sauce could be partnered though...






Whistlestopper

A large beef patty topped with cheese, egg sunny-side-up, and bacon
Served with the famous Whistlestop fries!

A very good burger even when your not drunk! And the portion was pretty generous too!


Time to head home..

T.G.I.F

Miks


Whistlestop
28 Jupiter St.
Bel-Air
Makati
Philippines