April 23, 2012

Ko Hi Kan

Re-Visiting Diamond Hotel

If I remember correctly, the last time I visited Diamond Hotel was back when I was 10 years old..
Luckily, work meetings gave me the perfect opportunity to revisit this hotel



Pasta Provencal
A light, oil based pasta blended with mushrooms, herbs, and parmesan cheese
as a fan on simple pasta..this gets a two thumbs up! 






 Pasta Vongole with Black Clams
Simple with subtle hints of wine and fresh tomatoes
A very elegant dish






Pecking Duck Pizza!
A new favorite! 

Gourmet pizza crust topped with Hoisin Sauce and generous portions of Pecking Duck
topped with wilted greens and slithered cucumber






Smoked Salmon Pizza
A thin crust topped with cream cheese, smoked salmon, asparagus, and red onion



I hope to have more meetings here (real soon)!!

Miks


Ko Hi Kan
Diamond Hotel Lobby
Dr. J. Quintos cor Roxaz Blvd. 
Malate
Philippines