October 11, 2012

Men Oh Tokushima Ramen

Lunch Date with Car

Since Car and I had some errands to take care of in the city, we had an hour left before she had to get back to work. She suggested Men Oh which is a ramen house that was conveniently located between her work and the bart station (for me to take to get home right after lunch haha).


I admire the modern interiors most ramen shops now have.

They make the dining experience more hip and fun while still enjoying a traditional dish. 






Side order of Karaage while we wait..
Really liked the sweet soy dressing!






Tokushima Ramen!!
Freshly made noodles in a rich pork and soy broth topped with chashu pork, stir-fried pork belly, bamboo shoots, green onions, and a hard boiled egg.

I found Men Oh to serve very flavourful and hearty ramen dishes that were not only delicious and authentic to taste, but also very affordable. 


Now if only the weather was as cold as Tokyo then maybe I could imagine myself transported to Japan! 


Miks


Men Oh Tokushima Ramen
34308
Alvarado Niles Road
Union City
California
94587