June 14, 2013

Bar Dolci

 time for dessert!


Keeping the night rather pg-13, the gang and I headed over to Bar Dolci for the second stop of the night.






Mexican Hot Chocolate Gelato

I've always been a fan of mexican chocolate gelato ever since the first time I had it during a Christmas bazaar a couple of years back. I just like the subtle kick of heat which hits the back of your throat and leaves a warm, tingling sensation in your mouth.

Being excited to try Bar Dolci's version, I immediately ordered a big serving of gelato. Although it had a nice velvety texture, and very rich chocolate taste, I think the chef was a little bit excited when adding the heat spices to the gelato coz there was just a bit too much heat for my taste. It really packed a mean punch. 


Maybe I'll order a smaller cup next time haha


Miks


Bar Dolci
F133 Forbestown Road
Burgos Circle
Fort Bonifacio
Taguig
Philippines