June 19, 2013

Yabu down under

 
Yabu has finally made its way down South!


Everyone's favorite tonkatsu spot in the metro has finally opened shop at SM Southmall. No longer do we have to pay for gas and toll just to get out tonkatsu fix.

With just one more day before I leave, my friends pulled me out of the house while I was packing to grab some lunch and insisted that we eat in Yabu since its gonna be a while before I'm able to eat this again.



Yabu's trademark Sake Cup Wall





 
we know the drill!






this really keeps one occupied while waiting for the food to arrive






Kurobuta Pork Set

Known as the "kobe beef" of pork, Kurobuta has beautiful marbling of fat in between the meet which gives it the unique flavor and incredibly soft texture.

This plus unlimited Japanese Rice, Miso Soup and Shredded Cabbage, my friends spent hours making good use of this unlimited sides!



Thanks for the taking me out to lunch Cassie and Ejay!!

Miks


Yabu
SM Southmall
Alabang-Zapota Road
Almanza Uno
Las Piñas 
Philippines