June 20, 2013

L'arc en Ciel Art Exhibit

 Art appreciation at Bellevue Manila


I'm not even finished packing my bags yet but I still had one more event to go to. Luckily it was just being held nearby so I have enough time to enjoy a couple of hours surrounded by art!

(photo above)
Foie Gras Crostinis

While everyone was going around viewing the artworks, I immediately headed over the buffet to check out my kind of artwork lol

So good, I think I finished this entire platter!


 

 Plate in hand.. Now Im ready to check out the actual artworks!

Boy did we make good use of those wine glass holders






Its amazing what water and paint could do to paper!!






Thanks Tabs for inviting me to this awesome event!
Surely going to miss our "cultured" adventures!

Miks


Bellevue Manila
North Bridgeway
Filinvest Corporate City
Alabang
Muntinlupa
Philippines